We offer a variety of recycling and junk disposal options for both commercial and residential waste materials at our two fully licensed CVRD recycling facilities. Our facilities offer a “one stop” solution to dispose of and recycle many materials in one location. Our goal is to divert as much material as possible away from landfills to be recycled.
Our customers have the option to sort their own waste materials or the convenience of bringing in mixed loads to leave for our staff to sort and separate out recyclable materials.
On average, we divert from landfills up to 80% of the material we receive to be recycled. We take pride in finding new ways to recycle your waste material and strive to find new and innovative methods to recycle waste.
Our facilities are licensed and our staff are formally trained to safely handle asbestos containing materials on your behalf. All asbestos containing materials are packaged in double lined, 6 mil plastic bags and disposed of at asbestos certified facilities.
We accept the following materials at our two licensed recycling facilities:
- Mixed construction materials (demolition material)
- Mudding compounds (we are not able to accept any pre-1990 mudding compounds)
- Roofing (asphalt shingle and cedar)
- Yard & Garden
- Concrete / Rubble / Brick
- Ceramics (toilets, tiles, etc)
- Asbestos containing materials (must be packaged as per regulatory requirements)
- Food waste
- Metals (including fridges and freezers)
We accept the following materials at no charge:
- Cardboard and mixed recycling
- Vehicle Batteries