We have more than 50 years experience and in this time we have expanded our operations across many communities on Vancouver Island, from Victoria to Campbell River. Our services have advanced at a leading pace with the industry and with the increase awareness of environmental responsibility.
Our roots began in the handling and disposal of wastewater materials. Since 2000, we have expanded our services to include:
- a much broader range of residential and commercial wastewater materials
- the processing and treatment of wastewater
- providing portable restroom rentals
- rental of temporary fencing
- opening of our composting facility in Chemainus where we manufacture premium compost from biosolid and food waste materials
- introduced our covered soil remediation facility to remediate hydrocarbon contaminated soil that is not exposed to the elements of our environment
- expanded into the recycling of industrial waste materials, such as demolition material, drywall, wood, metal, roofing, concrete, garbage and asbestos containing materials
- rental and delivery of bins and storage containers.
We continuously strive to develop new services and methods to recycle waste materials in an environmentally responsible manner.